Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long days....

...Yesterday we purchased a new Ford truck which we now call "Ugly John the Gas Passer" or "Ugly John" for short. It's in reference to the M*A*S*H 4077 movie, not the show. It took all day to find something in the Coos County area. When we finally got home around 5pm you would think that it would be too late to garden.

Well, it seems it is starting to stay light enough to work in the orchard and garden here till 9 freakin pm. So, despite a lot of pain (and medication for said pain) I was able to plant the 2 Hops plants from Bill in Lakeside. I am not 100% happy with where it is, but it can get moved at the end of the season I reckon if need be.

Today I am getting some dirt and wood shavings which will be used on the property, and some rock for the Asian garden area by the hot tub. Pictures to follow tonight I hope, until then, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment