Thursday, August 19, 2010

FCC Cries foul of internet speeds...

...they want to really sink their teeth into something. How about any kind of high-speed internet for rural communities since Satellite providers in the Coos County area block ports without telling customers thus not allowing them to surf the internet with FREEDOM.

Anyway, despite all that I certainly love the internet and think of it as a blessing. Just the other day I got in touch with an old friend from college, someone truly great for her people. However I will talk about that & this another day.

On top of all this, I had a great day yesterday. Between getting in touch with my friend, & the heavy work, it was a good long day.

Got up, did the orchard rounds. Went out, got a 1/2 ton of sand from Knife River Materials, and then unloaded it. Then went out, got large and medium sized rocks for the BBQ pit. Then I got back, made the pit, and BBQ'd with friends again. This was in addition to all the other work done around the property like the ever popular fence construction.

Today, I should be doing cobbing. We shall see, at the moment, I need coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment