Friday, March 18, 2011

Many thanks and sadness.

I am deeply thankful for the 1/2 ton truck full of manure once again from GG Ranch. I swung by there and pitched till my truck and heart was content. It was then re-pitched into my new compost bin once we got back to our happy little rainbow filled homestead. More carbon rich material was added to the compost and then it was covered with a tarp.

Which brings me to some sadness. The outdoor cob kitchen is being destroyed by the elements as we speak, on purpose. I am in the process of designing a new outdoor kitchen in a new location closer to the front door, kitchen, and cooking herbs. It will also allow me to flex my creative side with sculpting. So, it isn't all bad now is it? It is my own fault for not planning ahead of time as I should of. Don't let my mistake happen to you!

Stay green!

No comments:

Post a Comment