Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weird Morning

Odd day here. Trees INC came to the property in the wee hours of the morning, skulking in a truck, on my private driveway. I got out of bed, walked outside and asked, "What's up."

The gentlemen explains how Trees INC are here to help with the fallen trees & widow makers hanging from the road. I let them know they can also drop tree chips here ever more & they get me on the list.

Mind you, I am in fleece pj bottoms, a t shirt, slippers, and its raining. We also walk down the road, I point out numerous widow makers, and other problems. They agree to take care of them all! Wondrous days, my work load just dropped, and I get free wood chips delivered for now on! Everything seems A-OK. Maybe this is all a dream?

I go inside, and start helping the Mrs. get up when suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I go back and it's the same guy from Trees INC, and he says, "
Yeah, uhm, sorry to bother you again, but I didn't realize these were "Coos-Curry Electric lines, we won't be doing any tree pruning, sorry. I am contracted through PG&E, but don't worry, you will still get wood chips delivered."

I need coffee, this is starting to be a rather odd day.

No comments:

Post a Comment