I saw an article today in the World about Coastal Hills Pastured Poultry when I also came across the other following local food companies.
* Lee's Bees Honey - Local & Varietal Honey from Cape Blanco
* Oregon Grass Fed Beef - Hormone Free from Sixes
* Sea Mist Winery - Local Cranberry wine from Bandon
* The Ocean Harvest - Canned Albacore & Dungeness in Langlois
* Valley Flora Farm - U-Pick berries & fine local produce from Langlois
It is getting ever increasingly important to eat local, seasonal produce. Our bodies will thank us in the long term for it, and so will the planet.